Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Deep Canyon late afternoon~That's My World 091410




I had to drive up to the horse ranch yesterday afternoon, after school. I had some chores and things to do up there and I didn't have time to do them over the weekend, plus I just needed some "horse time". I drove back down the hill about 6:30 p.m. and saw this view of Deep Canyon along the way. That's Bighorn Country Club off in the distance (if you click on the top photo, you can see its lakes). I enjoyed seeing all the late afternoon shadows play on the mountains. It was a completely different view for me as I usually am driving up and down that same road early morning to noon, but rarely in the afternoons. That's My World for Tuesday, September 14, 2010.

2 comments:

  1. driving here must be a marvelous experience. awesome landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful, scenic landscape. A great part of the world!

    ReplyDelete