Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Early morning, Deep Canyon~That's My World 090710


I woke up VERY EARLY Saturday morning (2:30 a.m.) and couldn't go back to sleep at all! So, I cleaned the dishes, loaded the dishwasher, wiped off all the countertops, did two loads of laundry, vacuumed the living room, and, by 6:30 a.m., I headed out the door, up Deep Canyon, to the horse ranch! I stopped at Vista Point and took this photo. It was a beautiful, crisp, clear morning and I could see for miles and miles. That's My World for Tuesday, September 7, 2010.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks amazing in the morning sun. I've only seen in with the late afternoon sun. Nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Barb! That was about 6:30 a.m. That was the morning (Saturday) that I woke up at...2:15 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like sandcastles from a distance … such a pretty sight to see in the early morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're making me tired just thinking of doing all that work before sunrise, but the photo was worth it. It's beautiful.
    Kay
    Alberta, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you did a lot & made good use of your time. It's just wonderful to start the day with fresh morning air & a great vista like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very crisp and vivid, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Molto bella questa immagine... peccato le lattine !
    Bella foto.

    ReplyDelete