Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

"Glass" Sunday Stills Challenge 091210




I often visit the Living Desert Reserve, in Palm Desert, CA, which is at the end of Deep Canyon. One time, I stopped to admire this window and these glass vases which were on display. Aren't they colorful? And, you can see the reflection of the palm trees in both photos! Sunday Stills Challenge for September 12, 2010.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo one of my weaknesses in this world is the purchase of glass art. 1. It's expensive. 2. I don't usually have the money. 3. I buy it, but I never regret it. 4. And with proper lighting in the desert, these things really burst with color. I own several Nemtoi pieces of art...and wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to go visit there some time. I will "google" it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing shot wit superb colors on both subject and reflections :)

    ReplyDelete