Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Road through the oaks~Straight Out of the Camera Sunday 090510


I woke up at 4:00 a.m. yesterday morning, so I headed up to the horse ranch where I board my 5 horses at 6:30 a.m. The sunlight was just coming over the hills at this time. I had pulled over to admire these oaks, which line the highway up to the ranch. I've pulled over at this spot before and one time a pair of coyotes crossed the road right in front of me! Sometimes I just stop to listen to the sounds of the birds, especially the woodpeckers who visit these trees. Straight Out of the Camera Sunday for September 5, 2010.

2 comments:

  1. I love road shots. This is a great one thru the oaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 o'clock - that's early ;)
    lovely shot!

    ReplyDelete