The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Yellow leaves~Mellow Yellow Monday 101110


I'm documenting the trees up at the horse ranch where I board my horses. The ranch is at 4,000 feet in our local mountains, which is a lot further up than Deep Canyon, which is at about 2,500 feet. I took this photo on Saturday. I love to watch the trees change colors every fall up there. I took a drive around Garner Valley yesterday, but didn't see as much color as this. Mellow Yellow Monday for October 11, 2010.

5 comments:

  1. very nice picture indeed. I really love nature's beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!

    Pumpkin Carving for mellow yellow, have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How I wish I could experience Fall!
    http://junnethllesis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How I wish I could experience fall! Following you 27th here... Pls follow me back!

    ReplyDelete