The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Yucca blooms~That's My world and Ellipsis~Monday Photo Shoot!May 16, 2011






What's blooming here in the desert and mountains? Our local mountains and Deep Canyon are ALIVE with the yucca blooms right now. I often stop to admire them. Aren't they interesting? I'll have to stop and get a photo of a whole one, not just the blooms! That's My World and Ellipsis Photo Shoot~Spring~for May 16, 2011. To visit That's My World, please go to: http://showyourworld.blogspot.com/ To visit Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot, please go to: http://ellipsissuddenlycarly.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. they're beautiful! are they fragrant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous shots of these beautiful blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yucca--mine will be blooming soon. Wish the flowers lasted a little longer. I also appreciate the fact that yucca just keep growing and spreading with little or no care. Mickie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bloom and blossoms indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how the petals are tipped in bold color. It makes them stand out against that amazing blue sky.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi :)

    Ooooh I adnire your awesome take on the assignment! Great colors and angles, and I especially loved the b/w version! Nicely done! :)

    -Carly

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are pretty. I have trouble photographing white. I keep blowing it out.

    ReplyDelete