Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Highway 74 today~Our World Tuesday~090412

I drove up to see my horses today, briefly.  Clouds were gathering overhead and as I went down the road, I turned around to see this view.  Our World Tuesday for September 4, 2012.  To visit OWT, please go to:   http://ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. If you like horses, you will probably enjoy my post ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a view. It seems to go on forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't visiting in a while, sorry! Every time I do I'm overwhelmed by your images - the skies and mountains just take my breath away. I'll visit again more often! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice crisp skies. Love the white on blue. - Margy

    ReplyDelete