Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Almond blossoms at the ranch~Nature Notes~032113




Well, the almond trees are all in full bloom right now up at the horse ranch.  There are bees all over them, so I tread carefully and quietly among the branches.  Don't wish to get stung!  Aren't they beautiful colors?  They only bloom for a short while, so I have to get photos of them while I can...this coming weekend will probably be their last and it may already be too late to get more pics.  I'll see them again on Saturday.  Nature Notes for March 21, 2013.  To visit Nature Notes, please go to:   http://ramblingwoods.com/

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow..I love these and so much speaks to spring and happy bees. I can't wait to get rid of the snow here and enjoy flowers... Have a great week and thank you for the kind words...Michelle..

    ReplyDelete