Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Some of my favorite pics from Joshua Tree National Park last weekend




You know, every time we visit Joshua Tree National Park, I see it from a different perspective.  This time, we were focusing on the campgrounds there, scouting them out for the family.  We'd driven through a couple of them before, but now that our son has a tent, we really MAY be doing a family outing there before the summer heat hits.  I'm thinking spring break, which is the last week of March...???

4 comments:

  1. Always something interesting to see in Joshua Tree. My family camped there in tents when I was a child - many moons ago! Don't think I would want to do it now lol. We stayed at Hidden Valley campground. Fond memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's interesting, Donna! I can't wait to go camping there...never camped there as a kid. I DID camp up in the eastern Sierra with my mom and aunt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful shots, Cheryl Ann! I really like that first one, and so happy you were able to make it to JT. Your right, every time you go you see new things... I'm always amazed. Have fun camping, and make your reservations early. That's peak season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More beautiful photos of one of my favorite places.

    ReplyDelete