COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Still here!

Hubby and I are still healthy....phew!   We get our weekly groceries delivered now.   I ONLY went out to the post office last Sunday to buy stamps and to mail out a journal I sold.   I wore one of my homemade masks, but I DROPPED my stamps on the floor...TWICE!   I was fit to be tied!   All those precautions and I drop the stamps!   OY!

I'm home busy making face masks/coverings as quickly as I can.   I've sold 50 so far and given away some to family.   I LOVE these masks with ties!   I can adjust them easily and when I'm driving, I just undo the top ties and allow the mask to sit below my chin.   Then, if I need to, I can tie it quickly!

 That's me in the car at WalMart waiting for my pickup order, wearing my mask.
 Yellow ones
 These don't have the ties sewn on them yet.   2 of them just sold!
 I made these two for the ranch owner.
 I have lots of these materials!!!!!
I even make masks for men!   :-)
Let me know if I can make a mask for you.   These are pleated cotton with cotton ties.   You can leave a comment here OR head on over to my ETSY shop to see what I currently have on hand.  I make new ones every day:   https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

I'm planting some of my seeds today:  zucchini AND yellow squash.   I'm not sure yet where to put the peppers,   I want to put most of them in the front yard and yesterday I took the rake, weeder, and trash can, and pulled out a whole green container of...WEEDS!   With all the rain we've had, there were plenty!

So, I have a LOT to do today!
Stay safe, stay healthy!
XOXOXOXO
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment