COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Garden photos 03/19/2020

Since I'm stuck at home now, per our governor's orders (except to buy essentials), I now go out in the morning AND afternoon with my camera to take photos of the flowers in my garden.   I don't have any hollyhocks blooming yet, but they all have flower buds on them and I expect them to open up any day now.   I just found a patch out in the front, by the street, which just sprouted with our rain last week, so I watered them.   They had NOT come up until the last rain where we got 1.58" in one day!!!!

So, here are some of my photos from last week.   I will TRY to update daily.

Thursday:








Hollyhocks in back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment