Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cahuilla Mountain views~That's My World 942710







I drove my little RAV up the road to Tripp Flats Trail, but didn't go all the way on Sunday. I was so amazed by the views of the mountains and valley below and finally realized I needed to get over to my horses! Ahhhh...there's always next weekend! I would like to return to this road, with my husband, and go just a little further to the end of the road. From there, the trail goes a couple of miles up Cahuilla Mountain. That's My World for Tuesday, April 26, 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have fun off the road. I use a quad and we have lots of logging roads and trails to explore here in Coastal BC. Thanks for sharing your desert trail. - Margy

    ReplyDelete