COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, January 25, 2018

"The Dancer" is... GONE!!!!!!!

She's gone!  The beautiful, graceful skeleton of a tree up on highway 74 which I called "The Dancer" is GONE!  I always look for her coming and going up to my horses or to our son's home in Temecula and the last time we went, a few weeks ago, I glanced over (since I was driving) and SHE WAS GONE!

I don't know if a wind gust toppled her or if someone drove over her (she was right next to a tiny 1 lane off-road road), but she wasn't there.

I will investigate tomorrow when I go up to buy pellets for the horses.

You can see her dressed in snow in the video here (she's at the end, all graceful and lovely...)...sigh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6LEHieFhuo

I feel like a part of me is gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment