COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Whitewater River

This was only the 2nd time I have actually walked out to the Whitewater River.

 I had to throw in this photo near the ranger station.  I love the waterfall there!
 VERY rocky and hazardous.  Papa twisted his ankle.
 Nice walkway out to the river.
 One part of the Whitewater River, not the main part.
 LOTS of interesting footprints.  TONS of coyote scat out there, too.
 Looking up toward the San Bernardino mountains.  We have a storm moving in tomorrow and Tuesday.  We have a 90% chance of rain and MAYBE our mountains will get snow!
 The Whitewater River.  All this runoff is from the mountains above.
 Actually, not too much water right now...NO SNOW on the mountains...sigh...
 Another view...
I liked this plant.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get your snow in the mountains. I'm sure I've told you before, but I was born in San Bernardino. My Dad was stationed there at the end of the war. We lived up in those San Bernardino Mountains.

    ReplyDelete