COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, December 14, 2018

SkyWatch Friday 12/14/18

As I was driving home from the horse ranch last week, I noticed this off to the side of the road, so I pulled over and took a photo.   Of course, just a few minutes later it was gone.

SkyWatch Friday for December 14, 2018.

To visit SWF, please go to this link:     http://skyley.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Seeing the rays of light give a glimmer of hope. Enjoy your day and have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous photo! Love those rays of light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you did the right thing! You got a wonderful multi-layered sky full of clouds of differing tonality, AND a lovely ensemble of crepuscular rays. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete