COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, December 9, 2018

I'm behind on my photos, so here goes!

I'm way behind on uploading my photos, so this morning I uploaded 108 of them.   I'll do them in a few installments.

A couple of weeks ago I drove up to the horse ranch to buy pellets and check on the horses.   It was a cloudy and drizzly day.

 Lots of clouds...
 I love this old cottonwood tree.   It isn't on the ranch, but down the road.
 Chinaberries...we have a Chinaberry tree in our yard and it is HUGE.
Mr. or Mrs. roadrunner.   He cowers in the car garage when the hawk is out.   The ranch owner said he fed their babies all last spring, but has now run them all off.

 On one of the telephone poles...
Pretty clouds.

That's all for now.   I need to go out front with the weed eater and GET TO WORK!
~Cheryl Ann~

2 comments:

  1. Some very pretty shots! Roadrunners are such interesting and unique birds. I remember one coming right into my garage to see what I was doing! They're very curious.

    ReplyDelete