COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Good Fences~October 14, 2016~Virginia Lakes Road fence

Hubby and I took a drive up Lundy Canyon one afternoon.  We had not been up there before in the autumn and it was WELL worth the extra time.  I believe it was the morning we drove from Bishop to South Lake Tahoe.

My goodness!  The colors were amazing!  Leaves had fallen off many of the trees due to the storm which moved through the area the previous day, but there was still a lot of color on them.  And, there were quite a few other people with cameras already up there.

I always love to stop and take photos of western fences and this one was interesting, don't you think?  If I remember correctly, this is on the Virginia Lakes road.  We didn't head up that far up the road that day because by then I was tired and I still had a 2 hour drive ahead.


To visit Good Fences, please go to this link:    http://run-a-roundranch.blogspot.com/2016/10/good-fences

2 comments: