COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Outdoor Wednesday~October 19, 2016

I just thought I would take a day and post odds & ends from our trip so far.  I took over 400 photos during our 8 nights up in the eastern Sierra Nevada...

 This is driving up Old Mammoth Road...
 We saw 3 deer one morning.  the other one was behind the rocks...
 Boats were out on Lake George, ready for business!
 This deer was at Silver Lake.  There actually were 3 other ones.  One was right behind me!
 I love the boats at Silver Lake!
 Silver Lake boats and fishermen...
The mammoth at Mammoth Ski Lodge...

To visit Outdoor Wednesday, please go to this link:   http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/

1 comment: