I got up early one morning and went for a drive by myself because hubby wasn't feeling well. It was early, about 7:30 a.m. Mist was rising off Lake George and I wandered over to the bridge by Twin Lakes, above Mammoth. Another photographer was there (a professional) and I must admit it~I followed him around! HA! We struck up a conversation (his wife was back at the campsite) and he even gave me a couple of tips! We ended up shaking hands and he gave me his card. I'm thankful for his patience and knowledge!
I had just heard a pack of coyotes here, but I never saw them. Instead, the lakes were full of ducks and mud hens! They were everywhere!
Lots of ducks on the lake...
Early morning on the lake...
Beautiful reflection!
These boats were still on the shore.
To visit Water World Wednesday, please go to: http://www.kissess4u.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment