COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Husband

My husband went to visit our son and his family in Temecula and is now in the hospital there.  I don't know when I'll be back online.

He didn't have a heart attack.  He had a low heart rate (30) and fell unconscious at the dinner table.  When the paramedics arrived, it happened again.

Please send prayers.
Thank you.
~Cheryl Ann~

6 comments:

  1. Sending all the best for a fast recovery. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, hope he is going to be okay. Take care of him and come back when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending positive vibes and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope he is okay. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to read this Cheryl Ann. All our best thoughts to you and your husband. Hoping better days ahead for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't comment often because I am busy running, but I do check in on your blog. Please know that you all are in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete