COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Black and white barn~For Gaelyn

Gaelyn Olmstead nominated me to participate in her black & white challenge this week, so I have been posting photos on Facebook.

Here is today's photo:

 Abandoned house somewhere in Arizona... for today...
 I posted this flower from the Living Desert Reserve...

The previous day was a photo up at the ranch where I board my horses.

And, yesterday's photo was this one of plant leaves at the Living Desert Reserve.

I've enjoyed changing some of these to black & white and I think I'll keep doing this!

Thank you, Gaelyn, for pushing me to do this!

Here's a link to Gaelyn's Facebook page:

No comments:

Post a Comment