COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

First Christmas journal ETSY



Okay, so I FINALLY decided to post and hopefully sell my first journal!  It is a handmade Christmas one, a chunky monkey, with over 164 pages!  She has Christmas stationery, coffee dyed papers, Christmas cards and envelopes, lace, fabric tags, and a fabric cover!

Here is the link to her at my newly reopened ETSY shop:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/554857582/christmas-journal-fabric-covered?ref=shop_home_active_1

PLEASE stop by and take a look.  I will be adding more journals today, after I take photos of them!

Phew!  I have about 7 other ones to add...2 fall ones, 2 cooking type ones, 1 horse one, and 2 more Christmas journals!  Hubby says it is TIME for me to do this and he's right...I think I've FINALLY got my journal making process down!

TIA (Thank you in advance)!

~~Cheryl Ann~

No comments:

Post a Comment