COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Busy, busy, busy!!!

I've made 7 journals this month...actually 8 and #9 is nearly completed.  I just have to finish sewing the pages into it.  PHEW!

I'm REALLY enjoying the Christmas journals!  There are so many pretty papers to put inside!

Here are some photos of what I've done so far:

 7 journals DONE!!!
 One of the Christmas journals.  I LOVE sewing different fabric on them.
 The backs of 2 of the Christmas ones...
 One of my fall altered books.  It has its pages intact and I glued on various papers for writing or art work.
 Just the cover (so far)...I love this fabric!  This is the second one that I've sewn the fabric onto the box.  I just learned how to do that yesterday.
My FIRST sewn-on fabric cover!  Whoo, whoo!  Unfortunately, my bobbin ran out of thread and it took me 30 minutes (and a few unladylike words) to get the darn bobbin OFF my machine.  Hubby couldn't even get it off.  The problem is that the metal bobbins are "universal" and I don't think they properly fit my 25 to 30 year old sewing machine!!!  I finally jammed a pair of scissors under the bobbin and was able to lift it off, but it went flying across the room and I'm too lazy to go find it!

I want to finish the other Christmas one today and then I'll have 9 journals DONE!  I'm thinking about reopening my ETSY shop and listing these for sale...

~Cheryl Ann~

1 comment:

  1. I love the journals. So very pretty! Your journals would make great gifts.

    ReplyDelete