COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

I FINALLY got a day off! Yahooie!

Well, I FINALLY got a day off!  I counted back and I have either been babysitting, running up to the horses, or driving to Temecula for a baseball game now for 6 days straight.  PHEW!

I'm going to clean up my craft room/sewing room/office this morning.  I BARELY have room to sit down at my laptop!  I've been throwing stuff in here for 2 weeks!!!!!  NO PHOTOS...I'm sure you would faint from the MESS!

I went out and cleaned out and then refilled all my hummingbird feeders this morning.  Let's see...I have 8 of them!  Little buggers didn't have any fresh food and that isn't good for them.  I scrubbed them ALL with soap, rinsed them, and added fresh sugar water. The little guys sure are BUSY! 

I need to still go out and add water to the fountain out front and to the bird bowls.  We have a Cooper's hawk that now enjoys coming every morning, soaking his/her feet, and having a nice look around.  I didn't realize how far they can swivel their head!  Amazing!!!

Anyway, while of course I dearly LOVE the grandchildren, I DO need a break every now and then!  I have a 2 day break, then back to babysitting.  Ugh.  One of our local libraries is having its annual BOOK SALE tomorrow morning, and I'm GOING!  Come ____ or high water!!!!

Here are some pics of the little monsters:

 Helping mommie put the tomatoes in the bowl.  No, she did NOT have that knife!
 Wearing his mac & cheese, I see!
This kid CLIMBS everywhere!  Last night he climbed up onto one of the bar stool chairs, opened up his mother's laptop, and started banging on it!  NO, NO!  You literally CANNOT take your eyes off him for a second!  I was washing dishes and to my HORROR, he had climbed up into his high chair at one point!  I guess he was hungry!  Another time he was too quiet...yup...he and the dog were sharing dog food.  Another time he closed the pantry door and was rearranging all the food items in there!  ACK!  The only time I can rest is when HE is taking a nap.  Thank goodness he still takes naps!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, grandkids are great, but they can really run you ragged. Hope you enjoyed your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said, that's why we are parents when we're young enough to keep up. Hope your kids appreciate all you do Grandma.

    ReplyDelete