COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Family FUN at the Living Desert Reserve

I met our daughter and her family in the parking lot this morning at 8:30.  Can you believe it...they forgot their stroller?  Not to worry, you can donate money and borrow one from the Living Desert, so they did.  It was a nice one.  Little Man could sit in it with his little legs out and see everything.  Of course, he spent most of the morning crawling in and out of it and at one point, he sat on the cement by the zebras and got out his water bottle for a drink!  It was either we met this morning or they wouldn't be able to meet for some weeks, so off I went.  Hubby stayed home because he just awoke a few minutes before I was supposed to leave.  We all had FUN and the young ones were EXHAUSTED!

Who says I can't WEAR THEM OUT?

 Father and son...
 The kids got to see ALL 5 giraffes this morning!
 Learning which is the correct way to sit in the stroller!
 Trying to get on the warthog sculpture...He finally made it!
 Mother and daughter...
 I told you he got thirsty and... TIRED!  He fell asleep as soon as his parents put him in his car seat for the drive home to Indio.
Bye, bye!

A good time was had by all!   :-)  And, we ran into our son's best friend there with his son, who is about the same size as our granddaughter!  They apparently come every Sunday morning, so I guess I'll start walking up there on Sunday mornings so I can run into Aaron and Levi again!

No comments:

Post a Comment