COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, January 26, 2018

NOT going anywhere today...sigh...

I came down with a virus yesterday.  I was very dizzy when I awoke and hubby had to fix the coffee for the first time... in YEARS!  I just couldn't get out of bed.  I ended up staying in my pajamas ALL DAY and took two 2-hour naps!

I'm still dizzy today.  I know it is a virus and I should be fine by the weekend, so I will NOT be driving up to Anza today to buy pellets (and unload them) for the horses.  I just can't do it.  Each bag weighs 50 POUNDS and I simply don't have the energy (or strength) today...

We are supposed to go to the Living Desert again tomorrow morning with our daughter and the kiddos, but I'll have to wait and see how I feel.  I HATE being down & out.  I want to be OUTSIDE and doing things!

Bummer...

~Cheryl Ann~

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better. Lot of bad stuff going around (especially the flu) so fingers crossed it's not that!!

    ReplyDelete