COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Winter Wonderland Part 3

I left Temecula about 9:30 a.m. Saturday.   I knew a lot of the snow would have melted and today we seem to be having a Santa Ana wind condition, so I imagine by the end of today, most of the snow at the lower elevations will be GONE!!!!!

These are photos of my trip home to the desert:

 Near Aguanda...Highway 371
 At Paradise Corner (Highway 74 and Highway 371)
 Across from the Paradise Corner Cafe
 I LOVE this cabin!
 More snow
 Back toward Pinyon Pines...quite a bit of the snow had already melted
A view toward the San Bernardino mountains and Big Bear from Highway 74, above Vista Point

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! I'm feeling bad about not being able to get out to Joshua Tree after the big snow. People are describing it as something that might not happen for another 10 years or longer, I the photos I've seen have been just amazing. Over 12" at the higher elevations of the Park. Anyway, hope your holidays were great, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete