I knew a storm system was heading our way so yesterday afternoon I scattered more California poppy and African daisy seeds out front. We had the crew that was here doing the yard cleanup a few days ago move our very heavy 2 part fountain over in front of my office window. It toppled over last spring when we lost our eucalyptus tree to the ferocious winds. And, it is a good thing we trimmed the cottonwood. A wind warning is in effect today, with 65 mph gusts expected! YIKES!
Didn't do much yesterday. Cleaned the dishes, puttered out front and back for a while, fed the birds, ran to COSTCO for birdseed, cat food, and dog food. I'm switching over to the COSTCO mature dog food. First, it's cheaper. Second, a bag of it will last longer than the 20 pound bag of Taste of the Wild salmon that I've been feeding Ripley. She's also on raw food (chicken), but I try to give her one meal of the dry food. Otherwise, it is too expensive. She gets a tsp. of coconut oil daily and also some fish oil supplements and her coat is NICE & SHINY! I'll TRY to get her to sit still and take a couple of photos today, but she is a little SCOOTER BUNS!
I'm taking my essential oils over to a friend's house today and we are making up some diffuser blends for her to try. I ordered her a diffuser when there was a 24 hour sale a few weeks ago. Instead of $70, it was on sale for $7.99!!!! So, we're going to have FUN this morning!
Take care.
Cheryl Ann
All gone now. I DID see a woodpecker in it the other morning, however, enjoying what's left of it. It's down to the trunk and the two main side branches, but even they were trimmed WAY BACK.
No comments:
Post a Comment