COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Hubby and I took a day off yesterday!

After Thursday and Friday's mad DECLUTTERING, hubby and I took a day off yesterday.  Well, HE DID.

I mopped the kitchen floor, vacuumed the entire house, and dusted off items in my office!  I still have some work to do in it, but that can wait.  I even made a new video for my YouTube channel (deserthorses5)...It is about my own, personal journal.

We'll be back at work decluttering and donating today!   :-)  FOR SURE!  It's our last chance before the new tax law goes into effect and we are NOT happy about THAT AT ALL!!!!!!

Have a safe, happy, and sane NEW YEAR!
~Cheryl Ann~

1 comment: