No words needed here except Merry Christmas! Okay...maybe a few words for each photo!
I've always loved this garden gate at the Living Desert plant center. They CLOSED the plant center and they are busy turning it into an animal exhibit! Bummer! I bought quite a few plants from them.
Another view of the garden patio.
I LOVE the tall, stately palm trees!
This fella was cleaning himself!
Pretty buds.
The 20 month old is learning "OUCH, STAY AWAY!"
More "OUCH!" No, he didn't touch any of these. He was off looking at the jaguar.
Lights hanging down at the gift shop.
The little guy LOVES the Christmas tree with all the stuffed animals and balls on it.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family!
~Cheryl Ann~
Merry Christmas, Cheryl Ann! I would really like to bring my Granddaughter here. One of these days!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!! ...Michelle
ReplyDeleteI hope you can come soon! It is very nice this time of year!
ReplyDelete