COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, January 28, 2018

NOT the flu (thank goodness!)

I had my virus for 48 hours and then POOF!  ALL GONE and I feel fine!  Thank you to those who asked...

I do believe #ELL FROZE OVER!  Hubby was asking about Facebook and Messenger.  He really enjoys the video chats I have with our daughter and with her 2 kids, so he asked what app it was.  I told him and he asked, "Do I have to have Facebook for that app?"  Uh, YES, I do believe so (maybe not, but don't tell him!)....so he activated a Facebook account.

We went with them to the Living Desert Reserve yesterday.  Here are a few photos hubby took with his new camera.  Oops!  I'll have to post them later...gotta run!  Driving to Temecula today to see our son and his family...



2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm glad you didn't get the flu. My had it and it sucked!
    I never thought I get texting on my phone, and fought it for years. I just got a new phone, and I think I might try it. Might!

    ReplyDelete