COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hello spring!

I hope you can see the first blossom which is on my flowering peach tree, in our backyard.  There are two of them so far.  And, I threw out my sunflower seeds, black-eyed Susan seeds, and zinna seeds over the weekend, in anticipation of the next storm which is bearing down on the valley, arriving Thursday night.  Rain is forecast and I wanted to get them out in the ground so they can soak up the fresh rain!   :-)  Wish me luck.  By summer, I should (...keeping fingers crossed...) have beautiful wildflowers.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty especially since we are going to get another storm between tonight and Friday!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have another storm heading in, too.

    ReplyDelete