COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, March 31, 2013

A few more palo verdes at the Living Desert Reserve








One last series on the palo verde trees which are now blooming throughout our desert.  I took all of these pics at the Living Desert Reserve in Palm Desert this morning.  Our daughter wanted to go for another death march  two hour walk this morning, so off we went.  Really, now I can hardly stand up!  My feet are KILLING me, I'm sunburned (who gets sunburned at 8:30 a.m.???) and I can't stand up straight!  :-(  I'm also WAY too tired to drive up the mountain to check on the horses.  They'll have to wait until I'm refreshed tomorrow morning!!!  Yes, that's hubby (leaving me in his dust AGAIN!)  Apparently the reserve is working on its lion enclosure, so that's why the lion statue is already up, guarding it!  It was a pleasant morning there and since we beat the crowds (as members, we can get into the park at 7:00 a.m.), it was a LOT quieter than yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. The palo verde trees look lovely and that path just invites one to walk it...for a while anyway (maybe not two hours!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics but I think you and I might have been in the same boat if I had this kind of exercise :)

    ReplyDelete