COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, April 1, 2013

Mountain clouds~Our World Tuesday~040213

I knew this morning was cooler as soon as I opened the door at 6:30 a.m. to let the dogs out.  I was hit with a blast of cool, fresh air, unlike what we've had here in the desert other mornings this past week.  I head back to school tomorrow (yuck!), and I needed to get up the mountain to the feed store to buy 4 bags of pellets for the horses.  So, off I went!  I could see clouds hanging over the tops of the mountains (I call it "spillover") and once I reached the summit, this is what I saw.  Our World Tuesday for April 2, 2013.



To visit Our World Tuesday, please go to:   http://ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I live in a beautiful place but I often wish we had mountains too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos from your April day!
    But the header - Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete