I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
"L" is for leopard~ABC Wednesday~040313
"L" is for leopard and this leopard is at the LIVING Desert Reserve in Palm Desert, CA. They also now have a jaguar and when we were watching him on Easter Sunday, he let loose with horrible yowls! We walked back to see what he was yowling at and saw nothing. My photos of him didn't come out that great, but I'm always "up" for a chance to see the leopards! ABC Wednesday for April 3, 2013. To visit ABC Wednesday, please go to: http://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a great animal
ReplyDeleteROG, ABC Wednesday team
I would be too, and very much enjoyed seeing these! What an animal!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!
ReplyDeleteLeslie
abcw team