COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, April 5, 2013

A long week is DONE!

I had parent conferences this week.  And, I'm plumb worn out!  It was EXHAUSTING!  I had to stay at school until 7:00 p.m. Wednesday night and 4:00 Thursday (the kids went home at 12:30 pm.).  Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk!  Growing up as an only child, I was constantly around adults and I was taught that "children should be SEEN, not HEARD"!  Nowadays, apparently it doesn't matter.  In fact, the LOUDER the kids are, the better!  SAY WHAT?  I fell asleep Thursday night at 5:30 p.m. and slept until 4:30 a.m. Friday.  But, we all made it through the week and the weekend is now upon us!   :-)  I'll be walking up and down El Paseo tomorrow morning with our daughter, who goes in for labor inducement Sunday night.  She is a week overdue.  And, her baby is HUGE!  I hope she'll be okay.  Here are some photos from last week that I didn't post...




Photos show the apple tree blossoms on the ranch next to the horse ranch.  Aren't they pretty?

1 comment:

  1. Prayers for your daughter and the baby. Love apple blossoms.

    ReplyDelete