COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, April 4, 2013

A break from our warm spring weather~Friday's Fences and SkyWatch Friday~040513



I stopped by my favorite mountain horse boarding ranch last weekend.  The clouds were settling down around the mountains and it made for some interesting scenes.   And, I love the fences of this ranch, even if they do need a coat of paint!  Friday's Fences and SkyWatch Friday for April 5, 2013.  Parent conferences are done and I only have a half day tomorrow!  I'm hoping there will be some clouds in the sky then.   To visit Friday's Fences, please go to:   http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/    To visit SkyWatch Friday, please go to:   http://skyley.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful scenery. Happy sky watching.

    My sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice view...gorgeous sky too

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is people really should click and enjoy the slide show...I love them all but that last is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful!!! have a lovely weekend:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos! Love the way the clouds are lingering in that little gully.

    ReplyDelete