COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Kids' playhouse~Whimsical Windows and Delirious Doors~042213

I want to be a kid again and play in this tiny log playhouse!  And, look at those windows?  I mean, what kid wouldn't want to play here?  This is up at the Fern Valley Inn, in Idyllwild, CA.  See the regular sized cabin next to it?  Whimsical Windows and Delirious Doors for April 22, 2013.  To visit WWDD, please go to:   http://iwishiwereaphotographer.blogspot.com/2013/04/whimsical-windows-delirious-doors-73.html

5 comments:

  1. This is a really fun find. Perfect playhouse for kids to get away from it all - wish I had one of these all those decades ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another log cabin!! Who knew these would be so popular. I like the little shutters, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved playhouses...as a kid and as a grandma too!! That one looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, we really are similar this week! I like yours, all cozy and private, I'd be thrilled to curl up with a good book in there... great find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little place...perfect for a day on a lake!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete