The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Dead tree and morning sky~SkyWatch Friday~041913

I often stop by this dead tree at the Santa Rosa Mountains visitor center.  There's usually a morning dove in it, but not on this morning.  Notice the mistletoe in it.  I haven't been up to see my horses for two weekends, so I'm eager to get up there this weekend.  SkyWatch Friday for April 19, 2013.   To visit Skywatch Friday, please go to:    http://skyley.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Trees that are dead fascinate me. I always wonder what they have seen in their life time. Like Saguaro Cactus, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. still beautiful, even in death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great textured tree, I hope to get up to the plateau for a visit one of these days. I heard it is beautiful up there. hsw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting shape to contrast against the smooth mountain top.
    Have a wonderful week-end!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete