I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Friday, April 19, 2013
Dead tree and morning sky~SkyWatch Friday~041913
I often stop by this dead tree at the Santa Rosa Mountains visitor center. There's usually a morning dove in it, but not on this morning. Notice the mistletoe in it. I haven't been up to see my horses for two weekends, so I'm eager to get up there this weekend. SkyWatch Friday for April 19, 2013. To visit Skywatch Friday, please go to: http://skyley.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trees that are dead fascinate me. I always wonder what they have seen in their life time. Like Saguaro Cactus, I guess.
ReplyDeletestill beautiful, even in death.
ReplyDeleteWow what a great textured tree, I hope to get up to the plateau for a visit one of these days. I heard it is beautiful up there. hsw
ReplyDeleteInteresting shape to contrast against the smooth mountain top.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful week-end!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie