I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Mountain meadow and fence~Friday's Fences~042613
The meadows up in Garner Valley are currently blooming with yellow wildflowers. There doesn't seem to be as many as last year and the meadows aren't as vivid as last year, but it is always a pleasure to see them. This is one of my favorite stops up there. Isn't it restful? There are meadowlarks and sparrows all along this fence, but I've only once been able to snap a photo of the little buggers! Apparently they don't appreciate folks gawking at them! Oh, well! Friday's Fences for April 26, 2013. To visit Friday's Fences, please go to: http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful rural landscape. Our field here in VA are filled with the yellow blooms...bright colorful carpets. genie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful landscape shot with the yellow flowers in the background and it deserves the same size as your great header. I like it.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous scene!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo! I love the explosion of wildflowers in SoCal this time of year.
ReplyDelete