I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Saturday, April 13, 2013
Saturday~~AT LAST!
It seemed like an awfully long week this past week. First, we had baby Ellie (our first granddaughter), then I had my formal evaluation on Thursday, then Friday we had our spring after-school festival. I sold cookies, pencils, sodas, and waters. The cold waters sold the best as it was about 86 degrees here in our desert yesterday. Last night we had dinner with our daughter and baby and hubby and his parents. This morning, we had breakfast down there. Phew! I'm TIRED, although not as tired as our daughter and her hubby! We are planning on staying home for the rest of the day and doing chores. I need to do laundry, clean the bathrooms, and do some odds and ends. I couldn't resist another photo of our beautiful palo verde trees here in the desert. Is it me or are they blooming more this spring?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats to the whole family! How great that your granddaughter lives near enough that you can see her often. (Mine lives 2000 miles away)
ReplyDeleteOur palo verdes are blooming but not as much as yours.
Cheryl Ann, congrats on baby Ellie, that's wonderful!! Looking forward to some photos.
ReplyDelete