COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Yucca blossoms~Nature's Notes~042513




I am always amazed with the beauty of yucca blossoms and right now there are plenty of them blooming up along Deep Canyon and Highway 74, all the way into Anza.  I found this one near Pinyon Flats and stopped to investigate it.  There were bees among the flowers and I could hear them.  This yucca stood by itself (see top photo), but there were others around it.  Nature's Notes for April 25, 2013.   To visit Nature's Notes, please go to:    http://ramblingwoods.com/

2 comments:

  1. Oh these are beautiful Cheryl Ann.. Thank you for linking in this week.. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these things! Really nice photos of them...

    ReplyDelete