COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

I haven't been so tired since...

My goodness!  Retirement is tiring!  I awoke at 3:00 a.m. my first official day of retirement(yesterday) and today I woke up at 4:44.  Hubby and I went down and visited the new grandson and I got to hold him for 2 hours while he slept.  He is a little cuddler!  He's gaining 1 oz a day and is growing!   ;-)

I need to go through more bags of books and items from my class room and take them to charity.  I have bags and bags of books.  I found an arrowhead collection and gave it to the other grandson Sunday when his family came down for a visit.  He also got some books and pencils.

Phew!  Retirement is tiring!

Photo of an old house at the Rancho Mirage park.

1 comment:

  1. The problem is you are not a retirement person. You are always on the go. That's good though. It's a feel good kind of tired.

    ReplyDelete