COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Garner Valley fences~Good Fences~112516





I took a drive up around Garner Valley last weekend to check out the aspen.  Instead, I took photos of all the gorgeous fences and gates up there!  There are a LOT!  This is just a few...

This is the last post for our hostess at Good Fences, TexWisGirl.  She is handing it off to someone else.  I think she did a TERRIFIC job!  To visit Good Fences, please go to this link:     http://run-a-roundranch.blogspot.com/

Good Fences for November 25, 2016.

3 comments:

  1. thank you, cheryl ann! i LOVE the 2nd gate, especially! thank you for your link-ins and for sharing the beauty of your area. blessings to you, your horses, your adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second fence is nice! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful fences!

    ReplyDelete