If you are like me, you are anxious for this election to be OVER and DONE WITH! Oye!
So, here to lower your blood pressure, are some nice flower photos I took up at our local nursery during the summer. I actually forgot I had these on my backup camera, my old Nikon D40x. Yes, Al, this is my old backup camera! Hubby gave our son his Nikon D90, but in low light, I find the Nikon does a better job than my Canon! Go figure...
Enjoy your day! Hubby and I will be voting tomorrow morning right after 7 a.m.




Thanks for the beautiful, peaceful flowers. I so want tomorrow to be past us, but also just as scared of the outcone & future od our great country. Becki
ReplyDeleteHey there! Very pretty photos. I've never been this stressed out during an election period. So glad it's over.
ReplyDeleteI've had several good cameras, both film and digital. A back-up Canon point & shoot, is my all time favorite. It had the best optics by far. Even better than my most expensive camera. Go figure! Too bad it's broken.
I'm waiting for my Nikon to die. I hope it doesn't any time soon, however! Hubby just gave his Nikon D90 to our son, so I don't have a backup to my Canon. My old backup, yes, was my "point and shoot" Canon. I NEVER took a bad photo with it!
ReplyDelete