COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Shadows on a walk

I'm TRYING to get hubby out for a daily walk, but, BELIEVE ME, it is hard.  He doesn't want to go.  He complains.  He's grumpy.  He's TIRED.  He's hungry.  I've heard EVERY excuse there is!

I often end up just going by myself.  Like a couple weeks ago (before he ended up in the hospital), I went to the Santa Rosa Mountains Visitor Center by myself and just walked around.  I was gone about 25 minutes.  It was GREAT!

Yes, that's my shadow in the photo!  Oh, well... I kinda like it.

2 comments:

  1. You cannot make him go. Just enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The less we move, the harder it is to get moving... Hey, I meant to ask you if you've ever been to the Desert Map & Aerial Photo store in Palm Desert?
    I was just there yesterday, they have so many great books, maps, hiking guides, etc. It's really worth a visit.

    ReplyDelete