The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"M" is for mountain~~~ABC Wednesday 101310


I love to drive up to our local mountains and I found this dirt road last weekend, so I had to explore it! The mountains in the background are the Santa Rosa mountains and the one with the two peaks is Toro Peak (of course!) Santa Rosa mountain is the one just to the right of the road, in the background. This road is the one I take from the desert to the mountains where I board my 5 horses. I drive the main road every weekend to work with my horses, who are all in training. ABC Wednesday for October 13, 2010. "M"

4 comments:

  1. Do you have a landrover/4x4 to travel on these tracks? Many years ago hubby did and would go along the off road tracks just off the moors. These were the days before mobile phones - on some occasions he would get stuck and would have to walk home - the circumstances due to bad weather - unlike the lovely sunshine which you have in these pictures.
    Thanks so much for this contrasting world for ABC Wednesday.
    Denise
    ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. love dirt roads. nice.
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog, beautiful pictures! My husband and I love the desert and hope to relocate there one day. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete