Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

sky and clouds SOOC 101010


Who wouldn't want to get out and take a drive on a day like this? This was last Sunday. The monsoon clouds were gathering. I'd been at the ranch where I board my horses and on the way back down to the desert, I stopped to admire the view. This is straight out of the camera, no editing or tweeking! SOOC for Sunday, October 10, 2010. Enjoy your day! To see other Sunday pics, please visit: http://www.murrieta365.com/

4 comments:

  1. You are correct....what wonderful weather for a drive today! Need my coffee first:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful scene you've captured. Makes me want to lace-on my hiking boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Sky! I agree with Jan, It looks like a a great place to hike!

    ReplyDelete