Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ocotillo and sky~That's My World 101210



I drove up the mountain early Sunday morning to spend the morning with my horses. Along the way, I stopped to admire this view. there weren't any cars behind me and I was able to stop, click, and continue on! There are some sheer cliffs along the way and there aren't a lot of turnouts, so I'm glad the road was quiet that morning. That's My World for October 12, 2010. For other participants, please visit: http://showyourworld.blogspot.com/







2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you "risked your life" to share such a wonderful photo of your world. Beautiful. Thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those not familiar with this plant might think it dead. The ocotillo awaits winter rains to show its lovely blossoms and tiny leaves.

    ReplyDelete