Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Road and tree, Pinyon Nature Notes ~10/28/2010






One morning I came upon this dirt road and instead of driving down it, I walked down it. I'm glad I did. I got out into the cool air and observed what was along the road, including this dead tree. I looked down and saw all kinds of animal tracks. I can't wait to return on another day and see what's there. Nature Notes for October 28, 2010.

2 comments:

  1. There is so much beauty in that one tree...interesting branches and I wonder what happened.. Please do let us know if you see the animals that made the tracks...I love a good nature mystery....Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having just returned from our desert adventure, it is so nice to be able to share in yours.
    A dead or naked winter tree always adds something to a landscape.

    ReplyDelete